QMIN K-Gain is designed for foliar and soil application to crops for the mitigation of potassium deficiencies that may limit growth, yield and quality. QMIN K-Gain is water soluble and non-toxic to foliage when it is applied as directed on the label.
- Complexed with potassium to enhance carbohydrate translocation from leaves to fruit.
- QMIN’s polysaccharide technology optimizes foliar absorption.
- Absence of nitrogen to prioritize resource allocation away from vegetative growth and toward developing fruit.
- Compatible with a wide variety of fertilizers and crop production products.
- Effective across a wide range of high-value crops including fruits, nuts and vegetables.
- Controls the opening and closing of stomata in plants and therefore has a significant role in water regulation.
- Significant role in transport of nitrate, phosphate, Ca, Mg and amino acids.
- Critical to the transport of carbohydrates in plant.